Better Birthing and Beyond One Day Workshop.
This Full Day Workshop will give you the knowledge, confidence, and tools you are looking for.
You will learn what you and your partner can do to have an easier, quicker and more comfortable birth.
Classes are held on a Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm.
Next date: 8th April 2018
Cost: $197 per couple
We Will Cover:
- What is labour?
- Hormones of labour
- How to work with your hormones
- Managing the pain in labour
- Relaxation for pregnancy, labour and birth
- How to create a calm birth environment
- Managing common interventions
- Birth Preferences
- Benefits of working with gravity
- Anatomy of labour and birth
- Optimal Fetal Positioning and Spinning Babies techniques
- Positions for an easier, quicker labour and birth
Birth Partner’s Role:
- Physical and emotional support
- Acupressure for induction, labour and birth
The First Hours After Birth:
- Meeting your baby
- The importance of an undisturbed first hour
- Initiating breastfeeding
Becoming A Family:
- The first six weeks
- Baby’s sleep needs
- Breastfeeding basics
- Baby Led and Mother Led Attachment
- The Partner’s role in breastfeeding
- How to work together as a team for the best start to parenting.