- This event has passed.
Better Birthing & Beyond One Day Workshop
September 9, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Are you wondering where to start when it comes to getting the best birth possible?
Are you looking for a crash course in birthing, breastfeeding and early parenting?
Then Birth Savvy Better Birthing & Beyond One Day Workshop is perfect for you.
This Full Day Workshop will give you the knowledge, confidence, and tools you are looking for.
You will learn what you and your partner can do to have an easier, quicker and more comfortable birth.
We Will Cover:
- What is labour?
- Hormones of labour
- How to work with your hormones
- Managing the pain in labour
- Relaxation for pregnancy, labour and birth
- How to create a calm birth environment
- Managing common interventions
- Birth Preferences
- Benefits of working with gravity
- Anatomy of labour and birth
- Optimal Fetal Positioning and Spinning Babies techniques
- Positions for an easier, quicker labour and birth
Birth Partner’s Role:
- Physical and emotional support
- Acupressure for induction, labour and birth
The First Hours After Birth:
- Meeting your baby
- The importance of an undisturbed first hour
- Initiating breastfeeding
The First Few Weeks as a Family:
- Understanding babies’ needs in the first few weeks
You will also receive:
- Ongoing email and phone support with me up until your birth
- 2 Australia “Preparing for Birth” Booklets
We went to Pip’s classes before the birth of our little boy. She helped us to understand the whole birth process and how our bodies are designed to work so well and give birth naturally. I was able to have a completely natural birth which was a really wonderful experience. I feel the knowledge that Pip taught us gave us the power and understanding to give birth in a way that we were able to take control and make decisions with full knowledge and understanding. I highly recommend Pips classes to anyone about to give birth, so that no matter what happens in your birth, you have the knowledge to make good decisions along the way. ~ Ben & Kirsten